Saturday, May 19, 2007

Clinging to Apple...

I used to dislike Apple computers, Macintosh software, because they are so so not user-friendly.... but as I'm doing research on Apple for my assignment, I think i'm falling in love with Apple (subconciously)..... ermm not really the Macintosh software, but the design and the brand name of Apple.. and especially iPod nano... I just think they are quite cool... not that I will always listen to music, I have a mp4 player, but it's been abandoned there for quite some time.... but iPod nano is just so nice... wondering is there a toy version... ahhaha

Look at how nice and slim and cool and stylish they are... esp this green one!!!!! My fav!!!!! Love it!!!!

Ok ok it's 12am 20 May d.... i think better pack and go home d... tmr need to go educell~~~see ya.... miss you my iPod....

No comments: