Saturday, May 19, 2007

Blur to the max - part 2 ~~~~

SIEN!!!!! This is the second time i cracked my brain again... trying to remember my gmail account... dunno why i just cannot remember my account.. i think i have too many accounts and passwords.. dunno which one to remember heheheh...... i'm stuck in Uni now... trying to finish a group assignment due on Monday 1that weigths 35% ..... out of 5 members... only 2 members here... doing nothing... and both of us has only done 10% out of 100% work... Good job!!.... and we both has squeezed our brain juice dry to the MAX... trying to squeeze out an idea on how to develop Apple computers; making it more advance.... funny hu..... it's just ridiculous... Apple is so so so (x1000000) in advance already.... they even came out with things that is beyond MY imagination... what else can i think now..... it's just.... way out of my imagination...

Great!!! I had my first sharing in church today... sharing on tithes and offering.. never ever in my life I thought I will be sharing on the pulpit one day.. but it just happened today.... Wow... not too bad.. but I know I'm nervous, cos Garry said he saw me quite nervous... ya.. but everything went well, there's room for improvement still.

Semester 1 is coming to an end very soon... so fast. Life is like getting faster when you grow bigger, just a blink of eyes, time past without even say Bye to you. Not like younger days, when 45 minutes of piano class took forever...really forever man.. yeah and obviously i think when we grow older, we tend to waste more time by slacking and doing other unnecessary stuff like playing Yahoo! games...(i'm talking about myself hehe).

Honestly, my friend is like busy typing on her report while I'm relaxing typing this blog here.. super slack man... nah.. i'm just taking a break.. my brain really cannot function already.. too saturated with apple.... to be continued~~~~

No comments: